- Clinical Expertise: Pediatrics; Palliative Care; Pain and Symptom Management
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Residencies: Pediatrics, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Jacobi Medical Center
- Fellowships: Palliative Care, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Board Certifications: Pediatrics, Board Eligible; Palliative Care & Hospice Medicine, Board Eligible
Taylor DC, Brady JE, Li G, Sonty N, Saroyan JM. Characterization of pain in patients with Barth Syndrome. Children’s Health Care 2015 (in press).
Saroyan JM, Cheng WY, Taylor DC, Afzal A, Sonty N, Sullivan MA. Select practice behaviors of clinicians on the use of opioids for adolescents with subacute and chronic nonmalignant pain. J Opioid Manage 2011; 7:123-34.
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more
Most major health insurers offer plans that include MSK as one of their in-network providers. If MSK is in-network, it means all our doctors are too. Medicaid and New York State Medicare also provide benefits for care at MSK.Learn more