I am an evening neuroradiologist who specializes in interpreting urgent care and inpatient imaging of the brain, neck, and spine. My research interests include the development of quantitative imaging techniques that aim to make interpreting studies quicker and easier.
Read more Read less
I grew up on a working farm in Maryland, just outside of Washington, DC. I have always been interested in psychology and the inner workings of the human mind. I gained early experience providing therapy to autistic children and became involved in Alzheimer’s research prior to medical school. During my time at MSK, I have been impressed with the emphasis on patient-centered care, teamwork, and forward-thinking principles.
On a personal level, experiences with cancer in my family further highlight the importance of the clinical work and research being done at MSK. I am excited to contribute to the present and future of cancer care.
- Clinical Expertise: Neuroradiology
- Awards and Honors: Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine
- Residencies: Diagnostic Radiology - Emory University
- Fellowships: Neuroradiology - NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center & Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Board Certifications: Diagnostic Radiology
Most major health insurers offer plans that include MSK as one of their in-network providers. If MSK is in-network, it means all our doctors are too. Medicaid and New York State Medicare also provide benefits for care at MSK.Learn more
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more