Chief of Radiation Oncology, Norwalk Hospital
I am a board-certified radiation oncologist with more than 20 years of experience. I care for people at Memorial Sloan Kettering and Norwalk Hospital and am Chief of Radiation Oncology at Norwalk Hospital. I have cared for nearly 4,000 men with prostate cancer using advanced minimally invasive technologies. These include radioactive seed implantation, called brachytherapy, and image-guided radiation therapy. Through my leadership roles and contributions in clinical medicine, research, and education, I have established an international reputation for excellence in treating prostate cancer.
Read more Read less
I recognize the importance of caring for the whole person. My patients’ physical and emotional well-being are my top priority. I am firmly committed to ensuring that all levels of their experience and care are delivered with quality, compassion, and empathy. This is elevated by a collaborative multidisciplinary, evidence-based approach with my patients, their loved ones, and all members of their healthcare team.
- Clinical Expertise: Temporary and Permanent Brachytherapy; Image-Guided Radiation Therapy; Genitourinary Tumors (Prostate Cancer, Bladder Cancer, Testicular Cancer); Palliative Care (Bone, Spine, and Brain Tumors)
- Awards and Honors: Castle Connolly: Top Doctors New York Metro Area (2013-2016); Castle Connolly: Top Doctors in Atlanta (2016); Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2011-2012)
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, McGill University
- Residencies: Internal Medicine – Lenox Hill Hospital; Radiation Oncology – Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Board Certifications: Radiation Oncology
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more
Most major health insurers offer plans that include MSK as one of their in-network providers. If MSK is in-network, it means all our doctors are too. Medicaid and New York State Medicare also provide benefits for care at MSK.Learn more