I am a radiologist specializing in oncologic body imaging. I have particular interest in cardiothoracic imaging, with a focus on detection and staging of thoracic malignancies. I am a member of the thoracic and cardiac disease management teams and also work as part of the lung cancer screening team.
My current research focuses on the assessment of lung cancers with specific genetic mutations using CT, on lung cancer screening, and on the use of CT to assess body composition in cancer patients. I am also actively involved in the interpretation of radiologic studies from patients enrolled in clinical trials to monitor treatment response.
- Clinical Expertise: Imaging of Thoracic Tumors; Cardiac CT/MRI; Lung Cancer Screening
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, University College Dublin (Ireland)
- Residencies: Adelaide and Meath Hospitals (Ireland)
- Fellowships: St James’s Hospital (Ireland); Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center; NYU Langone Medical Center
- Board Certifications: Radiology (Ireland)
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more
Most major health insurers offer plans that include MSK as one of their in-network providers. If MSK is in-network, it means all our doctors are too. Medicaid and New York State Medicare also provide benefits for care at MSK.Learn more