I am a diagnostic radiologist who specializes in imaging of the chest, abdomen, and pelvis using CT, ultrasound, and MRI. As a member of the Colorectal Cancer Disease Management Team, I collaborate closely with gastroenterologists, medical oncologists, surgeons, and radiation oncologists to diagnose colorectal cancer and create comprehensive treatment plans for our patients.
Read more Read less
As part of my position, I collaborate in research to help advance medical knowledge and contribute to the field of gastrointestinal oncology. I am also investigating the use of machine learning to assist in the interpretation of diagnostic images. It is inspiring to work alongside so many motivated and committed colleagues every day.
- Clinical Expertise: Abdominal Imaging; Cancer Imaging
- Awards and Honors: Ralph Schlaeger Fellowship Grant; Member, The Gold Humanism Honor Society
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, New York Medical College
- Residencies: Diagnostic Radiology - Boston University Medical Center
- Fellowships: Abdominal Imaging - Massachusetts General Hospital
Most major health insurers offer plans that include MSK as one of their in-network providers. If MSK is in-network, it means all our doctors are too. Medicaid and New York State Medicare also provide benefits for care at MSK.Learn more
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more