I am a medical oncologist with clinical expertise in the treatment of adult patients undergoing stem cell transplantation for hematologic malignancies. My laboratory research is focused on understanding the biology of dendritic cells and their interactions with other cells of the immune system to optimize immune-based therapies for cancer.
- Clinical Expertise: Hematologic Malignancies; Bone Marrow Transplantation; Immunotherapy
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, PhD, Georgetown University School of Medicine
- Residencies: University of California at Los Angeles Medical Center
- Fellowships: Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Board Certifications: Internal Medicine; Medical Oncology
Research is integral to our mission at Memorial Sloan Kettering, and clinical trials help us discover better forms of patient care and treatment. For you, this could mean access to a new therapy or therapy combination. Click to see a list of the trials I’m currently leading.
Clinical Trials Led by David J. Chung
Clinical Trials Co-Investigated by David J. Chung
Most major health insurers offer plans that include MSK as one of their in-network providers. If MSK is in-network, it means all our doctors are too. Medicaid and New York State Medicare also provide benefits for care at MSK.Learn more