I am a medical oncologist with clinical expertise in the treatment of adult patients undergoing stem cell transplantation for hematologic malignancies. My laboratory research is focused on understanding the biology of dendritic cells and their interactions with other cells of the immune system to optimize immune-based therapies for cancer.
- Clinical Expertise: Hematologic Malignancies; Bone Marrow Transplantation; Immunotherapy
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, PhD, Georgetown University School of Medicine
- Residencies: University of California at Los Angeles Medical Center
- Fellowships: Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Board Certifications: Internal Medicine; Medical Oncology
Research is integral to our mission at Memorial Sloan Kettering, and clinical trials help us discover better forms of patient care and treatment. For you, this could mean access to a new therapy or therapy combination. Click to see a list of the trials I’m currently leading.