I am a clinical cardiologist with a background in consultative cardiology, echocardiography, and nuclear cardiology. I have a research interest and expertise in advanced cardiovascular imaging (3D echocardiography, coronary CT angiography, and cardiac MRI). I am studying the application of these modalities to diagnose, characterize, and prognosticate subclinical and clinical cardiac disease in cancer patients. I also collaborate with other institutions to utilize the American College of Cardiology’s National Cardiovascular Data Registry to study gender bias in cardiology.
- Clinical Expertise: Consultative Cardiology; Multi-modality Cardiovascular Imaging
- Languages Spoken: English; Hindi
- Education: MD, Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College (Inda); MPH, East Tennessee State University
- Residencies: University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics
- Fellowships: University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics (general cardiology): St. Francis Hospital/Stony Brook University (advanced cardiovascular imaging)
- Board Certifications: Internal Medicine; Cardiovascular Diseases; Nuclear Cardiology; Electrocardiography
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more