I am a medical oncologist specializing in the care of women with gynecologic cancers, including cervical, ovarian, and endometrial cancers. I work closely with a multidisciplinary team of medical oncologists, surgeons, and radiation oncologists with a goal to deliver the highest quality care for our patients and their families.
My clinical and laboratory research is focused on the development of novel ways to use the immune system to treat cancer, and I am involved in clinical trials evaluating novel immunotherapy drugs in patients with cancer. In addition, I have a special interest in genetically engineered oncolytic viruses, an emerging class of immune therapeutic drugs that have shown significant clinical promise in the recent years. By manipulating the oncolytic viruses and the immune system, I’m exploring different ways to enhance the immune recognition of tumors and to develop novel treatment strategies that would be applicable to different cancer types.
- Clinical Expertise: Gynecologic Cancers; Cancer Immunotherapy
- Languages Spoken: English; Russian
- Education: MD, PhD, Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Residencies: Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Fellowships: Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Board Certifications: Internal Medicine; Medical Oncology
Research is integral to our mission at Memorial Sloan Kettering, and clinical trials help us discover better forms of patient care and treatment. For you, this could mean access to a new therapy or therapy combination. Click to see a list of the trials I’m currently leading.
Clinical Trials Led by Dmitriy Zamarin
- A Phase I Study of Mogamulizumab with Tremelimumab or MEDI4736 in Patients with Advanced Cancers
- A Phase Ib Study of RO5509554 (Emactuzumab) and MPDL3280A (Atezolizumab) Immunotherapy Given Together in Patients with Advanced Solid Tumors
- A Phase II Study of Atezolizumab Immunotherapy in Patients with Advanced Solid Tumors
Clinical Trials Co-Investigated by Dmitriy Zamarin
Most major health insurers offer plans that include MSK as one of their in-network providers. If MSK is in-network, it means all our doctors are too. Medicaid and New York State Medicare also provide benefits for care at MSK.Learn more