I am a clinical cardiologist with expertise in echocardiography. I am interested in providing comprehensive cardiovascular care for the cancer patient. I am particularly interested in the long-term cardiovascular consequences of chemotherapy.
- Clinical Expertise: Clinical Cardiology; Echocardiography and Other Non-Invasive Cardiac Procedures
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, State University of New York Downstate Medical Center
- Residencies: New York University Medical Center
- Fellowships: New York University Medical Center
- Board Certifications: Internal Medicine; Cardiology; Echocardiography
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more