I am a neuro-oncologist specializing in care for patients with primary brain tumors — including gliomas, glioblastomas, meningiomas, ependymomas, and primary central nervous system lymphomas — as well as the neurologic complications of cancer. I am one of the leaders of the inpatient multidisciplinary team of professionals providing the highest quality treatment for patients and the best possible care for their families.
I am involved in ongoing clinical trials for patients with primary brain tumors.
I am fluent in English, Russian, and Ukrainian.
- Clinical Expertise: Neuro-oncology; Brain Tumors; Primary centeral Nervous System Lympohoma; Brain and Leptomeningeal Metastasis; Paraneoplastic Syndromes
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, Kharkov Medical University (Ukraine)
- Residencies: Hospital of Emergency Care (Kharkov, Ukraine); Brooklyn Hospital Medical Center; Fletcher Allen Health Care, University of Vermont
- Fellowships: Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Board Certifications: Neurology; Neuro-oncology
Most major health insurers offer plans that include MSK as one of their in-network providers. If MSK is in-network, it means all our doctors are too. Medicaid and New York State Medicare also provide benefits for care at MSK.Learn more
Research is integral to our mission at Memorial Sloan Kettering, and clinical trials help us discover better forms of patient care and treatment. For you, this could mean access to a new therapy or therapy combination. Click to see a list of the trials I’m currently leading.