Medical Director for the Memorial Sloan Kettering Regional Care Network
I am a board-certified medical oncologist with particular expertise in treating patients with solid tumors, specifically cancer of the gastrointestinal tract — colorectal, pancreatic, biliary, gastric, and esophageal cancers — and soft tissue sarcoma. During my career, I have focused on helping patients manage their symptoms and improving their quality of life. As part of this effort I developed new models for the delivery of oncology care that provide medical excellence in settings convenient for patients and their families and friends.
As Medical Director for the Memorial Sloan Kettering Regional Network, I am responsible for the integration and coordination of care delivery at our regional outpatient treatment centers. My practice is located at our facility in West Harrison, New York.
- Clinical Expertise: General Medical Oncology; Sarcomas; Gastrointestinal Cancers; Pancreatic Cancer; Unknown Primary Tumors
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, Rush Medical College
- Residencies: Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke's Medical Center
- Fellowships: Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Board Certifications: Internal Medicine; Medical Oncology
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more