I am an internist with an expertise in treating infectious diseases. I am an attending physician in Memorial Sloan Kettering’s Urgent Care Center, where we specialize in the care of the medical emergencies that result from cancer and its treatment. We have just written several chapters for a new textbook on emergency oncology that will be published this year.
- Clinical Expertise: Internal Medicine; Emergency Oncology; Infectious Diseases
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, Cornell University Medical College
- Residencies: The New York Hospital/Cornell Medical Center; Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Fellowships: The New York Hospital/Cornell Medical Center
- Board Certifications: Internal Medicine
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more