I am a clinical microbiologist with expertise in molecular diagnosis of infectious diseases. As the Assistant Director of the Clinical Microbiology Laboratory, I participate in the management and oversight of specimen testing in the laboratory and provide clinical consultation regarding the ordering of diagnostic tests and interpreting their results. My research interests include the development, validation, and clinical evaluation of molecular tests that offer faster and more-sensitive diagnosis of infectious diseases with the goal of improving patient care.
- Clinical Expertise: Clinical Microbiology; Molecular Diagnosis of Infectious Diseases
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: PhD, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- Fellowships: Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- Board Certifications: Medical Microbiology
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more