I am a specialist in family medicine who sees patients at Memorial Sloan Kettering Westchester in West Harrison. I received my MD from Memorial University of Newfoundland School of Medicine, completed a residency at New York State University at Stony Brook, and completed my fellowship at McGill University, Saint Mary’s Hospital.
Read more Read less
I am a consultant at MSK, as well as Vassar Brothers Hospital Center. I also see patients at CareMount Medical in Dutchess County, New York.
- Clinical Expertise: Family Medicine
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, Memorial University of Newfoundland School of Medicine
- Residencies: New York State University at Stony Brook
- Fellowships: McGill University, Saint Mary's Hospital
- Board Certifications: Medical Acupuncture; Family Medicine; Diplomate of the American Board of Family Medicine
Most major health insurers offer plans that include MSK as one of their in-network providers. If MSK is in-network, it means all our doctors are too. Medicaid and New York State Medicare also provide benefits for care at MSK.Learn more
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more