I am a medical oncologist who specializes exclusively in breast cancer. I am also involved in clinical research focusing on breast cancer prevention and treatment of all stages of the disease. I am devoted to expert clinical care for my patients. In addition, I am interested in integrative medical approaches to breast cancer therapy.
Read more Read less
I work closely with nurse practitioner Catherine Keane. We combine our expertise to provide comprehensive care to our patients at every step of their cancer journey.
- Clinical Expertise: Breast Cancer
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
- Residencies: Internal Medicine - New York Hospital - Cornell University Medical Center
- Fellowships: Hematology/Oncology - Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Board Certifications: Internal Medicine; Medical Oncology
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more
Most major health insurers offer plans that include MSK as one of their in-network providers. If MSK is in-network, it means all our doctors are too. Medicaid and New York State Medicare also provide benefits for care at MSK.Learn more