I am a clinical neuroradiologist with expertise in computed tomography (CT) imaging and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) of the brain, neck, and spine. I also perform invasive neuroradiological studies, including angiography and myelography, as well as biopsies and pain ablation procedures. My research activities are centered on applications of new imaging techniques in assessment of primary and metastatic cancers of the brain and spinal cord.
- Clinical Expertise: Neuroradiology
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, Medical Academy (Krakow, Poland)
- Residencies: Brooklyn-Cumberland Medical Center
- Fellowships: State University of New York Downstate Medical Center
- Board Certifications: Radiology; CAQ in Neuroradiology
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more