I am a board-certified medical oncologist who specializes in treating patients with lung cancer and thymic tumors (thymoma and thymic carcinoma). In addition to caring for men and women with these diseases, I work to develop new treatments by designing and conducting clinical trials. My clinical research focuses on the treatment of patients with thymic tumors as well as non-small cell lung cancer with specific mutations (EGFR, KRAS, BRAF, or EML4-ALK mutant non-small cell lung cancer).
- Clinical Expertise: Thoracic Oncology; Thymoma; Thymic Carcinoma
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, Case Western Reserve University
- Residencies: Internal Medicine - New York Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Fellowships: Medical Oncology - Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center; Medicine - Weill Cornell Medical College
- Board Certifications: Internal Medicine; Medical Oncology
Research is integral to our mission at Memorial Sloan Kettering, and clinical trials help us discover better forms of patient care and treatment. For you, this could mean access to a new therapy or therapy combination. Click to see a list of the trials I’m currently leading.
Clinical Trials Led by Gregory J. Riely
Clinical Trials Co-Investigated by Gregory J. Riely
Most major health insurers offer plans that include MSK as one of their in-network providers. If MSK is in-network, it means all our doctors are too. Medicaid and New York State Medicare also provide benefits for care at MSK.Learn more