- Clinical Expertise: Nevi (Moles); Skin Cancer; Dermatologic Side Effects of Chemotherapy, Radiation Therapy, and Immunotherapy
- Languages Spoken: English; Greek
- Education: MD, State University of New York at Stony Brook
- Residencies: Dermatology - State University of New York at Stony Brook
- Board Certifications: Dermatology
“Dermoscopy for the Pediatric Dermatologist Part 1: Dermoscopy of Pediatric Infectious and Inflammatory Skin Lesions and Hair Disorders” Pediatric Dermatology.2013;30(2) 163-171.
“Dermoscopy for the Pediatric Dermatologist Part 2: Dermoscopy of Genetic Syndromes with cutaneous manifestations and pediatric vascular lesions ”Pediatric Dermatology.2013;30(2) 172-181.
“Dermoscopy for the Pediatric Dermatologist Part 3: Dermoscopy of Melanocytic Lesions” Pediatric Dermatology. 2013; 30(3)281-293.
Read more Read less
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more
Most major health insurers offer plans that include MSK as one of their in-network providers. If MSK is in-network, it means all our doctors are too. Medicaid and New York State Medicare also provide benefits for care at MSK.Learn more