I am a board-certified internal medicine physician who specializes in caring for people who have been admitted to Memorial Hospital. I am committed to delivering patient-centered, evidence-based care to people who are hospitalized because of cancer or its treatment. My colleagues and I work directly with medical oncologists to ensure consistent and continuous high quality cancer care while people are staying with us.
Read more Read less
My areas of research have focused on studying patterns of toxicity, response, and resistance to targeted cancer therapies. I have a particular interest in patient-physician communication and the integration of palliative medicine and cancer care. My goal in this area is to enhance quality of life for people who are dealing with cancer.
- Clinical Expertise: Oncologic Hospital Medicine; Care of Adverse Effects from Cancer Treatments (Chemotherapy, Targeted Therapy, Immunotherapy)
- Awards and Honors: Conquer Cancer Foundation of ASCO Merit Award (2015)
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: DO, Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine, New York
- Residencies: Internal Medicine - Mount Sinai St. Luke's/Mount Sinai West; Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Board Certifications: Internal Medicine
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more
Most major health insurers offer plans that include MSK as one of their in-network providers. If MSK is in-network, it means all our doctors are too. Medicaid and New York State Medicare also provide benefits for care at MSK.Learn more