I am a neuropathologist who studies the pathophysiology of primary brain tumors, particularly diffuse gliomas. My research interests include miRNA biology and its involvement in brain tumorigenesis. I am also undertaking translational efforts linking molecular pathology with the implementation of clinical trials. I am a member of the Brain Tumor Center faculty.
- Clinical Expertise: Brain Tumor Biology; Molecular Pathology
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, PhD, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
- Residencies: Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Fellowships: Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Board Certifications: Anatomic Pathology; Neuropathology
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more