I am a board-certified medical oncologist whose primary focus is treating women with ovarian, endometrial, cervical, and other gynecologic cancers. I work closely with a team of surgeons, medical oncologists, pathologists, and radiation oncologists to provide the best treatment and care for each patient. My research involves designing and conducting clinical trials to better our treatment strategies for our patients.
On a national level, I am a member of the Steering Committee for the Society for Gynecologic Oncology and a member of the Medical Oncology Committee of the Gynecologic Oncology Group. I am on the Editorial Board of Pilot and Feasibility Studies and frequently serve as an editor for the Journal for Clinical Oncology, The Oncologist, and other medical journals.
- Clinical Expertise: Gynecologic Cancers; Immunologic Therapy; Investigational Medicines
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, Stanford University School of Medicine
- Residencies: Mount Sinai Medical Center (New York)
- Fellowships: Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Board Certifications: Internal Medicine; Medical Oncology
Research is integral to our mission at Memorial Sloan Kettering, and clinical trials help us discover better forms of patient care and treatment. For you, this could mean access to a new therapy or therapy combination. Click to see a list of the trials I’m currently leading.