I am a board-certified radiologist with expertise in body imaging and musculoskeletal imaging. I have a specific interest in bone and soft tissue neoplasms, and I specialize in the modern use of advanced imaging techniques such as computed tomography (CT) and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) in the evaluation of these tumors. In addition to my clinical and teaching responsibilities, my research interests lie in the cross-sectional evaluation of bone and soft tissue tumors. I work closely with surgeons, utilizing cross-sectional imaging to direct surgical planning.
- Clinical Expertise: CT and Musculoskeletal MRI; Body Imaging and Musculoskeletal Imaging
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: DO, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, School of Osteopathic Medicine
- Residencies: Kennedy Memorial Hospital (Cherry Hill, NJ); St Vincent's Medical Center (Staten Island, NY)
- Fellowships: Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Board Certifications: Diagnostic Radiology
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more