I am a nuclear medicine physician and Director of the Targeted Radiotherapy Section in the Department of Radiology. My area of expertise is targeted radionuclide therapy, PET, and molecular imaging. I have a particular interest in developing new targeted therapeutic agents.
Prior to joining Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, I was a tenured investigator at the National Institutes of Health. The collaborative work I did there in Phase 1 and Phase 2 clinical trials has contributed to advancements in the field of radioimmunotherapy.
- Clinical Expertise: General Nuclear Medicine; Radiolabeled Antibodies for Tumor Imaging and Therapy; Radionuclide Therapy; Positron Emission Tomography
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, University of Puerto Rico
- Residencies: University District Hospital (San Juan, Puerto Rico); University of Washgington (Seattle)
- Board Certifications: Internal Medicine; Nuclear Medicine
Research is integral to our mission at Memorial Sloan Kettering, and clinical trials help us discover better forms of patient care and treatment. For you, this could mean access to a new therapy or therapy combination. Click to see a list of the trials I’m currently leading.