I am a board-certified anesthesiologist with additional training in interventional pain management. In addition to providing anesthesia services, most of my clinical time is devoted to treating patients who have acute, chronic, or cancer-related pain. My academic interests include improving education for physicians-in-training and medical informatics. Specifically, I am interested in studying information systems and their impact on both provider efficiency and patient outcomes.
- Clinical Expertise: Interventional and Chronic Pain Management; Acute Pain Management; Anesthesiology
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, Jefferson Medical College
- Residencies: The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Fellowships: Harvard Medical School, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Board Certifications: Anesthesiology
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more