In addition to my clinical and teaching responsibilities, I also have a particular interest in research that is focused primarily on modern imaging approaches such as magnetic resonance imaging, PET, and computed tomography for the diagnosis and follow-up of cancer patients. My current research involves using imaging techniques to evaluate treatment response in patients with lymphoma.
I am certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine, the American Board of Radiology, and the German Board of Radiology.
- Clinical Expertise: CT, MRI, and Ultrasound
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, Medical School Luebeck, Germany
- Residencies: Beth Israel Medical Center (New York); Medical School Hannover (Hannover, Germany); Virchow Hospital/Charite (Berlin, Germany)
- Board Certifications: Internal Medicine (United States); Radiology (United States & Germany)
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more