I am a medical oncologist working in Memorial Sloan Kettering’s Urgent Care Center, which provides specialized care for patients with medical emergencies related to cancer and its treatment. My strength as a clinician is based on my background in science, and I endeavor to serve as a medical oncology liaison between the outpatient and inpatient settings at Memorial Sloan Kettering.
- Clinical Expertise: Emergency Cancer-Related Care
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School
- Residencies: The New York Hospital-Cornell Medical Center
- Fellowships: Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Board Certifications: Internal Medicine; Medical Oncology
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more