My area of interest and expertise is in Clinical Chemistry, with particular emphasis on quality of results and turnaround time. With our team of scientists and technologists, we hope to develop the best Clinical Chemistry Service for our patients at the Main Campus and all MSK regional sites. I also brings considerable teaching experience and am actively involved in training Laboratory Medicine Fellows.
- Clinical Expertise: Clinical Chemistry; Laboratory Automation; Critical Care and Point of Care Testing
- Languages Spoken: English; Hindi
- Education: Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Fellowships: Mount Sinai School of Medicine (New York)
- Board Certifications: Clinical Chemistry; Endocrinology; Diagnostic Immunology
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more
Most major health insurers offer plans that include MSK as one of their in-network providers. If MSK is in-network, it means all our doctors are too. Medicaid and New York State Medicare also provide benefits for care at MSK.Learn more