My area of interest and expertise is in Clinical Chemistry, with particular emphasis on quality of results and turnaround time. With our team of scientists and technologists, we hope to develop the best Clinical Chemistry Service for our patients at the Main Campus and all MSK regional sites. I also brings considerable teaching experience and am actively involved in training Laboratory Medicine Fellows.
- Clinical Expertise: Clinical Chemistry; Laboratory Automation; Critical Care and Point of Care Testing
- Languages Spoken: English; Hindi
- Education: Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Fellowships: Mount Sinai School of Medicine (New York)
- Board Certifications: Clinical Chemistry; Endocrinology; Diagnostic Immunology
Research is integral to our mission at Memorial Sloan Kettering, and clinical trials help us discover better forms of patient care and treatment. For you, this could mean access to a new therapy or therapy combination. Click to see a list of the trials I’m currently leading.