- Clinical Expertise: Ocular Oncology; Vitreoretinal Diseases
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, Cornell University Medical College
- Residencies: Ophthalmology - Yale-New Haven Medical Center
- Fellowships: Diseases of Retina and Vitreous - New York Hospital - Cornell Medical Center; Opthalmic Oncology - New York Hospital - Cornell Medical Center
- Board Certifications: Ophthalmology
Selected Book Chapters
“Ocular manifestations of Takayasu’s disease.” Heinemann MH, Sigelman J. In: Aortis: Clinical, Pathological, and Radiographic Aspects. Lande A, Berkmen YM, McAllister HA, eds. New York: Raven Press;1986: 233-242.
Ophthalmologic problems.” Heinemann MH, Coleman DJ. In: Textbook of Diagnostic Medicine. Samiy AH, Douglas RG, Barondess JA, eds. Philadelphia: Lea & Febiger; 1987:807-820.
“Experimental post-traumatic uveitis production of leukotriene B-4.” Latanza L, Alfaro D, Bockman R, Heinemann MH, Chang S. In: Annals of the New York Academy of Medicine: Biology of Leukotrienes. Vol. 524. Levi R, Krell RD, eds. New York: New York Academy of Medicine; 1988: 428-430.
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more
Most major health insurers offer plans that include MSK as one of their in-network providers. If MSK is in-network, it means all our doctors are too. Medicaid and New York State Medicare also provide benefits for care at MSK.Learn more