- Clinical Expertise: Ocular Oncology; Vitreoretinal Diseases
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, Cornell University Medical College
- Residencies: The New York Hospital-Cornell Medical Center; Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Fellowships: The New York Hospital-Cornell Medical Center
- Board Certifications: Ophthalmology
Selected Book Chapters
“Ocular manifestations of Takayasu’s disease.” Heinemann MH, Sigelman J. In: Aortis: Clinical, Pathological, and Radiographic Aspects. Lande A, Berkmen YM, McAllister HA, eds. New York: Raven Press;1986: 233-242.
Ophthalmologic problems.” Heinemann MH, Coleman DJ. In: Textbook of Diagnostic Medicine. Samiy AH, Douglas RG, Barondess JA, eds. Philadelphia: Lea & Febiger; 1987:807-820.
“Experimental post-traumatic uveitis production of leukotriene B-4.” Latanza L, Alfaro D, Bockman R, Heinemann MH, Chang S. In: Annals of the New York Academy of Medicine: Biology of Leukotrienes. Vol. 524. Levi R, Krell RD, eds. New York: New York Academy of Medicine; 1988: 428-430.
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more