- Clinical Expertise: Management of Pancreatic, Hepatobiliary, and other Gastrointestinal Malignancies. Development of new therapeutic strategies for pancreatic and liver cancers, particularly treatments that target molecular characteristics unique to tumor cells.
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, University College of Dublin School of Medicine (Ireland)
- Residencies: Royal College of Physicians (Ireland)
- Fellowships: Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Board Certifications: Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology (Ireland and Europe)
Research is integral to our mission at Memorial Sloan Kettering, and clinical trials help us discover better forms of patient care and treatment. For you, this could mean access to a new therapy or therapy combination. Click to see a list of the trials I’m currently leading.
Clinical Trials Led by Maeve A. Lowery
Clinical Trials Co-Investigated by Maeve A. Lowery
- A Phase I Study of AG-881 to Treat Advanced Solid Tumors, including Gliomas, that Contain Mutated IDH1 or IDH2
- A Phase I Study of MVT-5873 Alone or with Chemotherapy in Patients with Pancreatic Cancer and Other CA19-9 Positive Tumors
- A Phase I Study of Oral AG-120 in Patients with Advanced Solid Tumors, Including Glioma, with an IDH1 Mutation
- A Phase I/II Study of Immunotherapy with Ulocuplumab plus Nivolumab in Patients with Pancreatic and Small Cell Lung Cancers
- A Phase II Study of MEDI4736 Alone or in Combination with Tremelimumab in Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer
- Two Phase II Studies of Veliparib for Pancreatic Cancer with a BRCA or PALB2 Mutation: Gemcitabine & Cisplatin with/without Veliparib in Untreated Pancreatic Cancer (Part I) & Veliparib Alone for Patients with Previously Treated Pancreatic Cancer (Part…
Most major health insurers offer plans that include MSK as one of their in-network providers. If MSK is in-network, it means all our doctors are too. Medicaid and New York State Medicare also provide benefits for care at MSK.Learn more