I am a pathologist-scientist who heads the Pathology Core facility. This facility provides support to Memorial Sloan Kettering investigators conducting genomic studies of clinical samples. In addition to acquiring and banking human biologic specimens used for the molecular characterization of cancer, the Pathology Core provides expertise for project development, tissue evaluation, experimentation, and analysis.
- Clinical Expertise: Cytopathology
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, University of Zagreb School of Medicine (Croatia)
- Residencies: Clinical Hospital Center Rebro (Zagreb, Croatia)
- Fellowships: Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more