I am a medical oncologist specializing in the care of patients with lung cancer and mesothelioma. My practice aims to provide personalized care to patients throughout the course of their treatment. I also conduct clinical trials focused on novel therapies for the treatment of mesothelioma and lung cancer. Several trials with novel agents and new approaches are ongoing in our multidisciplinary Mesothelioma Program and Thoracic Oncology Service.
Read more Read less
I have a particular interest in patients who have inherited a predisposition to cancer. I am leading our clinical BAP1 program to investigate the recently identified inherited mutations in the BAP1 gene (BRCA associated protein-1) that predispose patients to malignant pleural mesothelioma and uveal melanoma as well as renal cell carcinoma, lung cancer, and meningiomas. In addition, I am conducting research to test new drugs for the treatment of non-small cell lung cancer and mesothelioma as well as to optimize the care of patients with multiple primary lung cancers.
- Clinical Expertise: Lung Cancer; Mesothelioma, Multiple Primary Lung Cancers
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, Columbia University
- Residencies: Internal Medicine - New York Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center
- Fellowships: Hematology/Medical Oncology - Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center; Medicine - Weill Cornell Medical College
- Board Certifications: Internal Medicine; Medical Oncology
Research is integral to our mission at Memorial Sloan Kettering, and clinical trials help us discover better forms of patient care and treatment. For you, this could mean access to a new therapy or therapy combination. Click to see a list of the trials I’m currently leading.
Read more Read less
Clinical Trials Led by Marjorie G. Zauderer
- A Phase II Study of BIBF 1120 (Nintedanib) for Recurrent Malignant Pleural Mesothelioma
- A Phase II/III Study of Chemotherapy with or without ADI-PEG 20 in Patients with Malignant Pleural Mesothelioma
- A Phase III Study of Immunotherapy versus Chemotherapy to Treat Inoperable Pleural Mesothelioma
- A Study of Pevonedistat Alone and in Combination with Chemotherapy in Patients with Mesothelioma
Clinical Trials Co-Investigated by Marjorie G. Zauderer
Most major health insurers offer plans that include MSK as one of their in-network providers. If MSK is in-network, it means all our doctors are too. Medicaid and New York State Medicare also provide benefits for care at MSK.Learn more