I am a medical oncologist/hematologist who focuses on caring for patients with lymphoma. I have clinical expertise in both Hodgkin and non-Hodgkin lymphoma, and use routine treatments, experimental therapies, and high-dose therapy with autologous stem cell rescue (“autologous transplantation”) in the treatment of my patients. My research interests focus on improving our understanding of the long-term effects of lymphoma treatments, and on studying new ways to improve the quality of life for survivors of lymphoma. I am also exploring new treatments in the management of high-risk aggressive lymphoma and certain uncommon types of non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
- Clinical Expertise: Hodgkin Lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma; Autologous Stem Cell Transplantation; Cancer Survivorship
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, Harvard Medical School
- Residencies: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Fellowships: Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Board Certifications: Internal Medicine
Research is integral to our mission at Memorial Sloan Kettering, and clinical trials help us discover better forms of patient care and treatment. For you, this could mean access to a new therapy or therapy combination. Click to see a list of the trials I’m currently leading.