I am a radiologist who specializes in CT scanning of the body, with particular clinical and research expertise in lung cancer and lung metastases. My major research interest involves radiologic detection and characterization of small lung nodules. I am also very interested in computer manipulation of CT images and am an active member of the Computer Imaging Laboratory in the Radiology Department, currently working on automatic detection and segmentation of tumors. I have participated in many multicenter trials assessing radiologic response in the treatment of advanced lung and renal cancers.
I serve as Director of Cardiothoracic Imaging and am an integral part of the Thoracic Disease Management Team at MSKCC.
As Associate Director of Training Programs in Radiology, I am very involved in teaching residents and fellows in the Radiology Department.
- Clinical Expertise: Lung Cancer Screening and Diagnosis; Imaging of Thoracic Tumors and Pulmonary Embolism; Gastrointestinal Imaging (including Thoracic Esophagus)
- Awards and Honors: New York Magazine Top Doctors (2015, 2016)
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, Brown University
- Residencies: Albert Einstein College of Medicine/ Montefiore Medical Center
- Fellowships: Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Board Certifications: Diagnostic Radiology
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more
Most major health insurers offer plans that include MSK as one of their in-network providers. If MSK is in-network, it means all our doctors are too. Medicaid and New York State Medicare also provide benefits for care at MSK.Learn more