I am a neuro-oncologist who focuses on the care of patients with brain tumors and neurologic complications of cancer. I have a particular research interest in identifying the genes that drive glioblastoma, in order to discover new targets for therapy.
- Clinical Expertise: Brain tumors and the neurologic complications of cancer.
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Residencies: Massachusetts General Hospital; Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Fellowships: Massachusetts General Hospital; Dana-Farber Cancer Institute; Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Board Certifications: Neurology
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more