I am a neuro-oncologist who focuses on the care of patients with brain tumors and neurologic complications of cancer. I have a particular research interest in identifying the genes that drive glioblastoma, in order to discover new targets for therapy.
- Clinical Expertise: Brain tumors and the neurologic complications of cancer.
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Residencies: Massachusetts General Hospital; Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Fellowships: Massachusetts General Hospital; Dana-Farber Cancer Institute; Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Board Certifications: Neurology
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more
Most major health insurers offer plans that include MSK as one of their in-network providers. If MSK is in-network, it means all our doctors are too. Medicaid and New York State Medicare also provide benefits for care at MSK.Learn more