I am a general endocrinologist with a special interest in bone disease, pituitary disorders, and thyroid disease.
I am part of Memorial Sloan Kettering’s multidisciplinary team that cares for patients with thyroid cancer. I also serve as the endocrinologist for the Pituitary and Skull Based Tumor Center at Memorial Hospital. This center provides surgical and medical treatment for pituitary tumors such as prolactinomas, growth-hormone secreting adenomas (acromegaly), and pituitary-based Cushing’s disease. We offer a full range of dynamic pituitary testing and imaging modalities, including MRI and visual field testing, to assess pituitary function. In addition, I have conducted research examining the effects of weight loss on bone mineral metabolism and have written articles reviewing treatments for osteoporosis.
- Clinical Expertise: Endocrinology
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, Weill Cornell Medical College
- Residencies: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Fellowships: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Board Certifications: Internal Medicine; Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism
Most major health insurers offer plans that include MSK as one of their in-network providers. If MSK is in-network, it means all our doctors are too. Medicaid and New York State Medicare also provide benefits for care at MSK.Learn more
Research is integral to our mission at Memorial Sloan Kettering, and clinical trials help us discover better forms of patient care and treatment. For you, this could mean access to a new therapy or therapy combination. Click to see a list of the trials I’m currently leading.