I am a fellowship-trained diagnostic radiologist specializing in oncologic body imaging, with additional fellowship training in abdominal MRI. I work in the Department of Radiology’s Body Imaging Service and am experienced in the interpretation of body CT, MRI, and ultrasound. I am a member of the colorectal Disease Management Team, which involves working closely with our oncologists and surgeons in a multidisciplinary environment to help with the diagnosis and treatment of oncology patients.
In addition to my clinical duties, my current research interests include multimodality imaging techniques for diagnosis and assessment of response to treatment of colorectal carcinoma.
- Clinical Expertise: Body MRI; Multimodality Colorectal Imaging
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MBBCh, BAO, BMedSci, University College of Dublin School of Medicine
- Residencies: Adelaide and Meath Hospital (Ireland)
- Fellowships: Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center; New York University Langone Medical Center
- Board Certifications: Radiology (Ireland)
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more
Most major health insurers offer plans that include MSK as one of their in-network providers. If MSK is in-network, it means all our doctors are too. Medicaid and New York State Medicare also provide benefits for care at MSK.Learn more