I am currently only seeing new patients who have cutaneous lymphoma or mycosis fungoides.
- Clinical Expertise: Cutaneous T Cell Lymphoma; Basal Cell Carcinoma; Squamous Cell Carcinoma; AIDS-associated Kaposi's Sarcoma
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, Brown University
- Residencies: Veterans Administration Hospital (New York); The New York Hospital/Cornell Medical Center
- Fellowships: Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Board Certifications: Dermatology; Dermatological Immunology/Diagnostic and Laboratory Immunology
Research is integral to our mission at Memorial Sloan Kettering, and clinical trials help us discover better forms of patient care and treatment. For you, this could mean access to a new therapy or therapy combination. Click to see a list of the trials I’m currently leading.