I am currently only seeing new patients who have cutaneous lymphoma or mycosis fungoides.
- Clinical Expertise: Cutaneous T Cell Lymphoma; Basal Cell Carcinoma; Squamous Cell Carcinoma; AIDS-associated Kaposi's Sarcoma
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, Brown University
- Residencies: Veterans Administration Hospital (New York); The New York Hospital/Cornell Medical Center
- Fellowships: Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Board Certifications: Dermatology; Dermatological Immunology/Diagnostic and Laboratory Immunology
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more