I have had a lifelong interest in neuro-oncology, and I am a specialist in the surgery of benign and malignant tumors of the brain. My research interests are radiation biology, gene therapy, and the use of agents to block the formation of blood vessels within tumors to stop their growth. I work very closely with a team of neurologists and radiation oncologists here at Memorial Sloan Kettering to bring the most advanced standard and experimental treatments to our patients.
- Clinical Expertise: Brain Tumor Surgery; Radiosurgery; Stereotactic Surgery; Acoustic Neuroma; Meningioma; Pineal Tumors.
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
- Residencies: University of California, San Francisco
- Fellowships: National Cancer Institute
- Board Certifications: Neurological Surgery
Research is integral to our mission at Memorial Sloan Kettering, and clinical trials help us discover better forms of patient care and treatment. For you, this could mean access to a new therapy or therapy combination. Click to see a list of the trials I’m currently leading.