I am a psychiatrist with expertise in treating psychiatric problems in the context of complicated medical illness, with a specific focus on problems related to cancer and its treatment. I have particular interest in treating both psychiatric and physical symptoms occurring throughout the course of treatment, coping with limitations imposed by illness, and approaching the challenges of survivorship. I am also the psychiatric liaison to Memorial Sloan Kettering’s Lung Cancer Disease Management Team and have special interest in caring for people with lung cancer.
- Clinical Expertise: Psychosomatic Medicine; Psycho-oncology
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD Vanderbilt University School of Medicine
- Residencies: Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Fellowships: Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Board Certifications: Psychiatry
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more