I am a medical oncologist with clinical expertise in the diagnosis and treatment of women with gynecologic malignancies including ovarian, uterine, and cervical cancers as well as other less-common tumors.
My clinical research focuses on developing novel treatments and improving treatment strategies for women with gynecologic malignancies. I have a particular interest in the use of targeted therapies for the treatment of recurrent ovarian cancer. I have developed, and serve as the principal investigator for, ongoing clinical trials in this area.
- Clinical Expertise: Treatment of Ovarian, Endometrial, and Cervical Cancers; Treatment of rare tumor types, including low-grade serous ovarian cancer; Clinical Trials
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, Duke University School of Medicine
- Residencies: Internal Medicine - Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowships: Hematology/Oncology - Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center; Medicine - Weill Cornell Medical College
- Board Certifications: Internal Medicine; Medical Oncology
Research is integral to our mission at Memorial Sloan Kettering, and clinical trials help us discover better forms of patient care and treatment. For you, this could mean access to a new therapy or therapy combination. Click to see a list of the trials I’m currently leading.
Clinical Trials Led by Rachel N. Grisham
Most major health insurers offer plans that include MSK as one of their in-network providers. If MSK is in-network, it means all our doctors are too. Medicaid and New York State Medicare also provide benefits for care at MSK.Learn more