I am a board-certified nuclear medicine physician with expertise in PET/CT imaging and general nuclear medicine, including radioimmunotherapy and nuclear cardiology. I am an active member of Memorial Sloan Kettering’s multidisciplinary thyroid cancer and lymphoma disease management teams, and participate in conferences with other Center specialists to discuss patient care and treatment advances.
I am involved in various research studies designed to improve treatments for patients with thyroid cancer and lymphoma. One of my current research projects involves the use of I124, an investigational PET tracer, in thyroid cancer management.
- Clinical Expertise: Positron Emission Tomography
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, Dayanand Medical College and Hospital, India
- Residencies: Hahnemann University Hospital
- Fellowships: Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Board Certifications: Nuclear Medicine
Research is integral to our mission at Memorial Sloan Kettering, and clinical trials help us discover better forms of patient care and treatment. For you, this could mean access to a new therapy or therapy combination. Click to see a list of the trials I’m currently leading.
Clinical Trials Co-Investigated by Ravinder K. Grewal
- A Phase II Study of Radioactive Iodine (RAI) with Selumetinib or a Placebo to Treat RAI-Avid Recurrent or Metastatic Thyroid Cancer
- A Phase II Study of Trametinib to Enhance Radioactive Iodine (RAI) Uptake in Patients with RAI-Resistant Recurrent or Metastatic Thyroid Cancer
- A Pilot Study of Vemurafenib and KTN3379 to Enhance Radioactive Iodine (RAI) Uptake in Patients with RAI-Resistant Thyroid Cancer
Most major health insurers offer plans that include MSK as one of their in-network providers. If MSK is in-network, it means all our doctors are too. Medicaid and New York State Medicare also provide benefits for care at MSK.Learn more