I am a surgical pathologist with a particular interest in gynecologic pathology. Most of my activities involve diagnostic work, teaching, and clinico-pathologic research. My educational responsibilities include working with fellows in oncologic pathology, gynecologic pathology, and gynecologic oncology. My current research interests include papillary serous carcinomas of the uterus and ovary and uterine mesenchymal neoplasms.
- Clinical Expertise: Gynecologic Pathology
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
- Residencies: Stanford University Medical Center
- Fellowships: Stanford University Medical Center
- Board Certifications: Anatomic Pathology
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more