I am a fellowship-trained diagnostic radiologist specializing in oncologic body imaging, with a special interest in the imaging of thoracic malignancies. I am experienced in the interpretation of body CT, MRI and ultrasound. At Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center I am a member of the Disease Management Team for thoracic and soft tissue tumors. I also work as part of our lung cancer screening team. I work closely with our oncologists and surgeons in a multi-disciplinary environment to help with the diagnosis and treatment of oncology patients.
In addition to my clinical duties, my current research interests include evolving multimodality imaging techniques for mediastinal tumors, as well as lung cancer screening and diagnosis. I am actively involved in the interpretation of radiologic studies from patients enrolled in clinical trials to monitor treatment response.
- Clinical Expertise: Lung Cancer Screening and Diagnosis; Imaging of Thoracic Tumors; Ultrasound; Body MRI
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MB BCh BAO (MD), BMedSci, University College Cork (Ireland)
- Residencies: Cork University Hospital (Ireland)
- Fellowships: Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Board Certifications: Radiology (Ireland)
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more