I am a radiologist with expertise in the imaging of the brain, neck, and spine using computed tomography (CT) and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). My research interests include imaging (with MR spectroscopy) the metabolism and blood flow of brain tumors. These imaging techniques can play an important role in the diagnosis, treatment, and follow up of patients with brain cancer. I am also interested in research evaluating the use of advanced MRI techniques in neck tumors.
With regard to education, I am the director of the neuroradiology fellowship program at Memorial Sloan Kettering. I work closely with the fellowship program director at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital to ensure that the program provides an outstanding educational experience for our fellows.
- Clinical Expertise: Neuroradiology
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
- Residencies: University Hospital/University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
- Fellowships: Massachusetts General Hospital/Harvard Medical School
- Board Certifications: Radiology
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more