I am fluent in English, Hindi and Telugu.
- Clinical Expertise: Sarcomas; Pediatrics
- Languages Spoken: English; Hindi
- Education: MBBS, Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University; MD, Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University
- Residencies: Pediatrics - Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University; Pediatrics - Miami Children's Hospital
- Fellowships: Pediatric Hematology/Oncology - Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Board Certifications: Pediatrics; Pediatric Hematology-Oncology
Research is integral to our mission at Memorial Sloan Kettering, and clinical trials help us discover better forms of patient care and treatment. For you, this could mean access to a new therapy or therapy combination. Click to see a list of the trials I’m currently leading.
Clinical Trials Co-Investigated by Srikanth R. Ambati
Most major health insurers offer plans that include MSK as one of their in-network providers. If MSK is in-network, it means all our doctors are too. Medicaid and New York State Medicare also provide benefits for care at MSK.Learn more