I am a board-certified endocrinologist who specializes in the treatment of patients with thyroid disease, specifically thyroid cancer. I completed my training in internal medicine and endocrinology at the University of Pennsylvania and was a faculty member at Penn for eight years. I am excited to join the multidisciplinary thyroid cancer team at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.
In addition to treating patients, I enjoy teaching medical students, fellows, and physicians about the treatment for thyroid disease. I have lectured in many thyroid ultrasound courses with the goal of teaching endocrinologists to identify, evaluate the treat thyroid nodules. I am also an active member of the American Thyroid Association (ATA) and the Endocrine Society.
- Clinical Expertise: Thyroid Cancer
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, New York University School of Medicine
- Residencies: Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Fellowships: Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Board Certifications: Internal Medicine; Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more