I am a senior medical oncologist who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of lung cancer, colorectal cancer and cancers of unknown primary site. I am part of a multidisciplinary team of physicians who work in concert to provide the optimal care for a patient with cancer. As a member of the faculty at the Weill Cornell Medical College, I help to train medical students and residents.
- Clinical Expertise: Lung Cancer, Cancers of Unknown Primary Origin
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, University of Illinois
- Residencies: National Naval Medical Center (Bethesda, Maryland)
- Fellowships: National Naval Medical Center (Bethesda, Maryland)
- Board Certifications: Internal Medicine; Medical Oncology
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more