I am a diagnostic radiologist at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center’s regional care facility in Basking Ridge, New Jersey. I specialize in the interpretation of diagnostic breast imaging including mammography, breast ultrasound, and breast MRI. I perform minimally invasive breast biopsies using mammographic, ultrasound, and MRI guidance. This allows me to detect and diagnose breast cancer, and to assist in patient treatment planning and follow-up.
I also specialize in the interpretation of oncologic body CT and ultrasound examinations. I enjoy participating in weekly multidisciplinary tumor conferences and in providing collaborative consultative services to clinicians in an effort to optimize the care of our patients.
- Clinical Expertise: Breast and Body Imaging
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, Weill Cornell Medical College
- Residencies: Lenox HIll Hospital; Mount Sinai Medical Center (New York)
- Fellowships: Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Board Certifications: Diagnostic Radiology
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more